FRENOVO Mutli-Drugs (2-10 Strips) Rapid Test Cup is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay test device for the qualitative detection of following drugs.
Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Allow the test cup, urine specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing.
1. Remove the cup from its sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Donor provides a urine specimen in the cup and screws the cap on to the cup.Start the timer.
3. Operator checks the cap for tightness.
4. Remove the peel-off label.
5. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
6. Positive test results must be confirmed by another test method. Send the cup and urine
specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Description： Mutli-Drugs (2-10 Strips) Cup