For veterinary use only.
FRENOVO Canine Coronavirus (CCV) Antigen Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Canine Coronavirus antigen in canine stool(feces).
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
Store the test kit in a cool, dry place away from light (2~30℃).
Valid for 24 months (see package).
1. Test Devices: 10 pieces test devices individually pouched.
2. Assay diluent in tube:10 units
3. Disposable swab:10 pcs
4. Disposable dropper cap:10 units
5. Work station:1 unit
6. Instructions for Use: 1 copy attached.
1. Specimen of this test is canine stool(feces).
2. The specimens should be tested immediately after collection.
3. I f specimens are not tested immediately, store specimens at 2~8 ° C for 24hours. For
longer storage, freeze at -20°C or below.
4. Canine stool(feces) should be collected as shown in the picture on the below. Excessive
fecal amount may induce a false positive result.
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Place the assay diluent tube on the work station and tear off the aluminum film.
3. Collect canine stool(feces) using a swab ,then insert the swab into the assay diluent.
4. Mix the swab until the specimen dissolves completely into the assay diluent (Approximately 10sec).
5. Squeeze the solution from the cotton swab as much as possible, then discard the cotton swab and cover the tube with dropper cap.
6. Wait for 2 minutes to precipitate large particles.
7. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
8. Add 3 drops of assay diluent drop by drop into the specimen well on device vertically, and start the timer.
9. Read the results at 10~15 minutes. Any results after 15 minutes are no longer valid.