For veterinary use only.
FRENOVO Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) Antibody Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Feline Immunodeficiency Virus antibody in feline whole blood, serum or plasma.
1. Test Devices: 10 pieces test devices individually pouched.
2. Assay diluent bottle:1 unit
3. Droper:10 units
4. Instructions for Use: 1 copy attached.
2. Collection tube(Without anticoagulants)
3. Collection tube(With anticoagulants)
6. Blood lancet
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
3. Using a dropper, add 1 drop of specimen into sample well on the test device.
4. Add 2 drops of assay diluent into sample well vertically.
5. Read the results at 10~15 minutes. Any the results after 15 minutes are no longer valid.