FRENOVO Canine Adenovirus type II (CAV II) Antigen Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Canine Adenovirus type II antigen in canine ocular and nasal secretion.
1. Test Devices: 10 pieces test devices individually pouched.
2. Assay diluent in tube:10 units
3. Disposable swab:10 pcs
4. Disposable dropper cap:10 units
5. Workstation:1 unit
6. Instructions for Use: 1 copy attached.
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Place the assay diluent tube on the workstation and tear off the aluminum film.
3. Collect canine ocular or nasal secretion using a swab, then insert the swab into the assay diluent tube.
4. Mix the swab until the specimen dissolves completely into the assay diluent (Approximately 10sec), then squeeze the solution from
the cotton swab into the assay diluent as much as possible.
5. Discard the cotton swab and cover the tube with dropper cap, then wait for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
7. Add 3 drops of assay diluent drop by drop into the sample well on device vertically, and start the timer.
8. Read the results at 10~15 minutes. Any results after 15 minutes are no longer valid.
Positive result (+): test line (T) and control line (C) within the result window indicate the presence of CAV II antigen.
Negative result (-): only control (C) line appears in the result window indicating that CAV II antigen has not been detected.
Invalid result: if the control (C) line does not appear, the result might be considered invalid.
The specimen should be retested.