For veterinary use only.
FRENOVO Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) Antigen Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) Antigen in feline whole blood, serum or plasma.
2. Collection tube(Without anticoagulants)
3. Collection tube(With anticoagulants)
6. Blood lancet
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
3. Using a dropper, add 1 drop of specimen into sample well on the test device.
4. Add 2 drops of assay diluent into sample well vertically.
5. Read the results at 10~15 minutes. Any the results after 15 minutes are no longer valid.
Positive result (+): test line (T) and control line (C) within the result window indicate the presence of CAV II antigen.
Negative result (-): only control (C) line appears in the result window indicating that CAV II antigen has not been detected.
Invalid result: if the control (C) line does not appear, the result might be considered invalid.
The specimen should be retested.