For veterinary use only.
FRENOVO Feline Parvovirus (FPV) Antigen Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Feline Parvovirus antigen in feline stool(feces).
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
Store the test kit in a cool, dry place away from light (2~30℃).
Valid for 24 months (see package).
1. Test Devices: 10 pieces test devices individually pouched.
2. Assay diluent in tube:10 units
3. Disposable swab:10 pcs
4. Disposable dropper cap:10 units
5. Work station:1 unit
6. Instructions For Use: 1 copy attached.
1. The test should be performed using feline stool(feces).
2. The specimens should be tested immediately after collection.
3. If specimens are not tested immediately, store specimen at 2~8° C for 24 hours. For longer
storage, freeze at -20°C or below.
4. Feline stool(feces) should be collected as shown in the picture on the below. Excessive
fecal amount may induce a false positive result.
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Place the assay diluent tube on the work station and tear off aluminum film.
3. Collect feline feces using a swab, then insert the swab into the assay diluent tube immediately.
4. Mix the swab until the specimen dissolves completely into the assay diluent (Approximately 10sec).
5. Squeeze the solution from the cotton swab as much as possible, then discard the cotton swab and cover the tube with dropper cap.
6. Wait for 2 minutes to precipitate the large particles.
7. Remove the test device from the foil pouch and place it on a flat and dry surface.
8. Add 3 drops of mixed specimen drop by drop into the sample well on device vertically and start the timer.
9. Read the results at 10~15 minutes. Any results after 15 minutess are no longer valid.