For veterinary use only.
Frenovo Canine Parvovirus (CPV) Antigen Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay designed for the qualitative detection of canine parvovirus antigen in canine stool (feces). Ensure proper storage in a cool, dry place away from light (2~30℃) to maintain the cpv antigen test kit's 24-month shelf life.
Specimen of test for parvo is canine stool (feces).
The specimens should be tested immediately after collection.
If specimens are not tested immediately, store specimens at 2~8 °C for 24hours. For longer storage, freeze at -20°C or below.
Canine parvo stool sample should be collected as shown in the picture on the below. Excessive fecal amount may induce a false positive result.
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Place the assay diluent tube on the work station and tear off the aluminum film.
3. Collect stool(feces) using a swab and insert the swab into the assay diluent tube immediately.
4. Mix the swab until the specimen dissolves completely into the assay diluent (Approximately 10sec).
5. Squeeze the solution from the cotton swab as much as possible, then discard the cotton swab and cover the dropper cap.
6. Wait for 2 minutes to precipitate large particles.
7. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
8. Add 3 drops of assay diluent drop by drop into the sample well on device vertically, and start the timer.
9. Read the results at 10~15 minutes. Any results after 15 minutes are no longer valid.
Positive parvo test results (+): test line (T) and control line (C) within the result window indicate the presence of CAV II antigen.
Negative result (-): only control (C) line appears in the result window indicating that CAV II antigen has not been detected.
Invalid result: if the control (C) line does not appear, the result might be considered invalid. The specimen should be retested.