For veterinary use only.
FRENOVO Canine Distemper Virus (CDV) Antigen Rapid Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Canine Distemper Virus antigen in canine ocular nasal secretion.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE:
Store the test kit in a cool, dry place away from light (2~30℃).
Valid for 24 months (see package).
1. Test Devices: 10 pieces test devices individually pouched.
2. Assay diluent in tube:10 units
3. Disposable swab:10 pcs
4. Disposable dropper cap:10 units
5. Work station:1 unit
6. Instructions for Use: 1 copy attached.
1. The test device, specimen, assay diluent should be brought to room temperature (15~30°C) prior to use.
2. Place the assay diluent tube on the work station and tear the aluminum film.
3. Collect specimen from eye conjunctiva or nasal discharge using a swab and insert the swab into the assay diluent tube immediately.
4. Mix the swab until the specimen has been dissolved totally into the assay diluent (Approximately 10sec), then squeeze the solution
from the cotton swab as much as possible.
5. Discard the swab and cover the tube with dropper cap, then wait for 2 minutes.
6. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat and dry surface.
7. Add 3 drops of assay diluent into the sample well on device, drop by drop vertically, and start the timer.
8. Read the results at 10~15 minutes, and the results after 15 minutes are no longer valid.
Positive result (+): test line (T) and control line (C) within the result window indicate the presence of CAV II antigen.
Negative result (-): only control (C) line appears in the result window indicating that CAV II antigen has not been detected.
Invalid result: if the control (C) line does not appear, the result might be considered invalid.
The specimen should be retested.