The ag test kits of COVID-19 are divided into three types, namely colloidal gold method kits, latex method kits, and fluorescent immunolayer assay kits:
1. The colloidal gold method is that chloroauric acid can be polymerized into gold particles of a certain size under the action of reducing agents such as white phosphorus, ascorbic acid, sodium citrate, tannic acid, etc., and become a stable colloidal state under electrostatic action. , forming a negatively charged hydrophobic glue solution, which becomes a stable colloidal state due to electrostatic action, so it is called colloidal gold.
2. The latex agglutination method is an indirect agglutination test using latex particles as a carrier. That is, the adsorption of soluble antigens on its surface, after specific antibodies bind to it, can produce agglutination reaction. This method has unique advantages: no special equipment, visual judgment, simple operation, no special training; short detection time, generally 2 minutes; low price, the cost of detecting a single serum sample is lower than other serological and pathogenic methods It is suitable for on-site testing, etc., and is widely used in clinical testing.
3. Fluorescence immunoassay is a method that combines the specificity of immunological reactions with the sensitivity of fluorescence technology. Fluorescence immunoassay plays an important role in basic medical research and clinical diagnosis, and the development of labeled probes with excellent performance is a decisive factor in the development of this technology.
In recent years, semiconductor fluorescent nanocrystals have attracted extensive attention due to their special physical and chemical properties, and have been widely used in optics, biology, medicine and other fields as a new generation of fluorescent markers.
1. The instructions should be read carefully before the test. Sample sampling and processing should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions. Attention should be paid to the depth of the swab, the part of the swab that is in contact with human tissue, the contact time and strength of contact, the operation method, and the drop amount of the sample extract. , sample testing waiting time, etc.
2. Do not open the inner packaging before it is ready, and use it as soon as possible after opening the inner packaging.
3. Do not suck the sample with your mouth.
4. Do not smoke, eat, drink, make up or wear contact lenses when handling these items.
5. Disinfect spilled samples or reagents with disinfectant.
6. After the test, regardless of whether the test result is negative or positive, the used swabs, sampling tubes, test cards and other wastes should be put into a sealed bag and must not be discarded at will.
7. Do not use expired ag test kits.