With more and more attention paid to food safety, rapid food safety detection has gradually penetrated into people's lives. Food safety rapid test kits play a unique role in food safety management in a specific period.
1. The number of laboratory equipment is limited
Food is likely to be contaminated in all aspects of production, storage, transportation and sales, and requires multi-department and multi-link monitoring.
However, the construction cost of the laboratory is large and the number of equipment is limited, which cannot meet the actual needs. Therefore, portable rapid detection equipment is needed to implement rapid detection behavior.
2. The sample testing cycle in the laboratory is long
For many foods such as vegetables, soy milk, fast food, etc., if they are sent to the laboratory for testing, they have expired or have been sold out before the test report is obtained. In order to ensure the edible safety of such foods, a better measure is rapid testing.
3. The cost of sample testing in the laboratory is high
For many cheap, commonly eaten and problem-prone foods, such as those sold in bazaars, it is unrealistic for laboratories to fully guarantee the safety of consumers at hundreds or thousands of times the cost of testing, but rapid detection is a viable supplementary behavior.
4. The workload of the laboratory is large
For some substances, such as pigments, there are more than 3,000 known ones. To distinguish which are food pigments and which are non-food pigments, the workload of detecting them by conventional methods is quite large. In order to reduce the work intensity and improve work efficiency , need rapid detection for screening and qualitative, and quantitative when conditions permit.
1. Detection sensitivity, that is, the minimum detection limit is lower; the detection speed is getting faster and faster, and online detection can be realized.
2. The selectivity has been continuously improved, and the application of various high and new technologies has enabled the direct extraction of pollutants in complex mixtures for detection.
3. The supporting detection instrument is more intelligent and miniaturized, and the integrated technology that can simultaneously measure multiple components in one detection greatly shortens the detection cycle.
4. The cost of testing is getting lower and lower, and research is accelerated to realize the systematization of rapid food safety test kits.